bonnes nouvelles de Thyme

Le forum consacré au modeleur de Thyme

Modérateurs: Matthieu, thyme

Messagepar Matthieu » Mar 12 Juin 2007 7:06

Thyme said (Thyme a écrit) :
It takes the robot 30 seconds from creating a file to making an object animate but it takes me only 20 seconds :P

(Il faut trente secondes au robot pour créer un fichier qui anime un objet, il m'en faut seulement vingt à moi)

:P ... plus le temps d'aller et retour d'ici l'Australie, sinon, nous aurions intérêt à demander à Thyme de venir animer lui-même nos avatars ici en Europe, non ? :P
Matthieu
Matthieu

Messagepar Matthieu » Jeu 14 Juin 2007 7:16

----> le Noeud RingBuild (constructeur d'anneaux) a été ajouté dans l'index des Noeuds de Seamless3d

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/Matthieu/Seamle ... x_fran.htm

il reste encore :
1 - la Navigation dans Seamless à mettre en place
2 - traduire les Immediate Commands (commandes directes)
3 - traduire beaking and joining vertices (briser leur lien et joindre des sommets)
Dernière édition par Matthieu le Sam 16 Juin 2007 21:37, édité 2 fois au total.
Matthieu
Matthieu

Messagepar Matthieu » Jeu 14 Juin 2007 15:16

La Navigation dans Seamless3d est dans la Page de Thyme de Matthieu

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/Matthieu/Seamle ... s_fran.htm
Matthieu
Matthieu

Messagepar Matthieu » Sam 16 Juin 2007 7:44

Les commandes directes de Seamless3d sont dans la Page de Thyme de Matthieu

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/Matthieu/Seamle ... s_fran.htm
Matthieu
Matthieu

Messagepar thyme » Sam 16 Juin 2007 21:04

It is difficult keeping up with the progress you have made Matthieu's :D
sincere thanks!!!

I have been off-line for the last 2 days and have got a lot of good work done on the new version which I hope will be ready to upload very soon.

Yesterday I added your tranlations for the immediate av demo. Because there are 101 headings for this demo it took a good part of the day to do. Considering I am fast at doing this sort of thing knowing many of the short cuts when using my text editor (which I use nearly every day to program seamless), I can only imagine translating all of the tutorial must have taken a very large amount of your time.

I will add your translations for the immediate radial tug demo too.

I would also like to add the folowing translations for the menu:

immediate avatar demo
immediate radial tug demo
switch anim in 3d demo

The last demo here shows how to switch a spinning box on and off by clicking the box in the 3d window (using a TouchSensor node).

I have wondered if:

toggle anim in a 3d demo

would be more appropriate for the menu since a Switch node means something else in VRML but switch is a more commonly used word for switching something than toggle is for those who have no understanding of VRML.

Sadly when I showed the demo to Ep last night on her computer it did not work when she clicked on the box :(
Because this bug does not show up in debug mode It is hard for me to predict how long this may take to fix.
I have the tutorial to write for the new demo but it will be a very short tutorial so if this bug can be fixed within 6 hours I am hoping the new version will be ready within about 24 hours.
thyme

Messagepar Matthieu » Dim 17 Juin 2007 11:54

Le didacticiel "briser leur lien ou joindre des sommets" de Seamless3d est dans la Page de Thyme de Matthieu

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/Matthieu/Seamle ... oindre.htm

To Thyme :
AFAIK, a switch is a button to set ONE thing on and off, while a toggle switch allows a swap between TWO things.

Of course, in VRML, the Switch collects things and allows a swap between a LOT of things, it is kind of "computerese language" :P
Matthieu
Matthieu

Messagepar Matthieu » Mar 19 Juin 2007 11:32

Matthieu
Matthieu

Messagepar Matthieu » Mer 20 Juin 2007 21:08

et Switching Animation On & Off in 3D (Animation : marche / arrêt en 3D ) est traduit aussi

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/Matthieu/Seamle ... _arret.htm

(Ouaf ! et mes RTT je les prends quand ? :P )
Dernière édition par Matthieu le Jeu 21 Juin 2007 17:11, édité 1 fois au total.
Matthieu
Matthieu

Messagepar thyme » Mer 20 Juin 2007 21:58

You are amazing Matthieu :) bravo :)
You seem to be getting faster all the time, so you had better be careful not to burn your self out heheh

why do I see the links on your site but not here?

I see you have done 2 of the new tutorials but not the last one:

Stopping the Anim Node After the Specified Time

which is good because I updated it last night and can see you still have the older version in English on your page.

I simplified this last short tutorial last night because I thought it was trying to explain to many unimportant things which would distract a beginner more than help them.
This is how I burn up most of my time writing tutorials, deleting lots of lines lol, but I do think knowing what to leave out is as important as knowing what to put in.

many thanks Matthieu!!! :)
thyme

Messagepar Matthieu » Mer 20 Juin 2007 22:02

I did translate it just now and ... well, I'll do it anew :P

ceci dit, c'est d'accord, je laisse les choses en l'état et j'attends la version revue par Thyme, qui ne saurait tarder, si j'en crois mon expérience...
Matthieu
Matthieu

Messagepar thyme » Jeu 21 Juin 2007 21:59

:oops: Sorry about this Matthieu

I spend many intensive hours writing these tutorials before I announce the new versions for seamless and much of this time writing the tutorials is spent before the morning sun has risen (only I can spend that much intensive time writing so little lol) but after I have uploaded and taken a rest for a few hours I inspect again with a fresher mind and typically I notice silly typos and lines that seem misleading so it is the norm for my tutorials to undergo a few minor refinements within about 24 hours later. So it is wise to refresh directly from my site if you are translating shortly after it has been announced. But all changes are minor so I hope its not too serious to fix.
Very Sorry though.
thyme

Messagepar Matthieu » Ven 22 Juin 2007 11:17

never mind, Thyme, I was kidding :P

I work the same way !!
I love what you do, and I love working on what you do, it is interesting, mind boggling and very exciting ...
BTW, what about cockatoos and oranges ?
Matthieu
Matthieu

Messagepar thyme » Ven 22 Juin 2007 18:37

Thanks Mattheu and I am very grateful of all the work you have done :)
I think I will start to work on a BezierScale and BezierShift next because they will be needed to shape a realistic looking av using build nodes which is the main goal in the road map. I could use the already existing Elliptical Curve types (EC) but they are not so straight forward to use as a Bezier and I think its good to keep concepts uniform where possible.

I am afraid today has been a black day for my oranges although it could have been worse. The cockatoos started early on my oranges this year so I was eating them while they were slightly green (a bit like a cross between a lemon/grape fruit and a orange at this stage). The cockatoos have destroyed 100s and 100s in just a matter of days when I diid not see them about but then left me alone for a few weeks. I have been scaring them away and how many oranges I get depends a lot on how well things are going on my computer because when things are going well I take lots of little breaks to walk outside away from the computer (which is also good for my health) and so my presence outside keeps them away but yesterday I let them settle on the tree for way to long while I was inside the inside the house staring at a computer screen, grrrrrrrrrrr they must have had about half of the few remaining on the tree :( but I still have well over 60 oranges left, that adds up to one a day for 2 months if I can possibly keep them away for that long. I am going to try making a bow and arrow, not to harm them just to let them know I can reach to the top of the trees. I will attach a streamer on the arrow but I don't know if I can achieve such heights :roll: The eucalyptus trees in this part of Australia grow so tall! If I fail to get that high perhaps a could make medieval catapult. lol the trouble is finding the time to do everything. We did not use to have this much trouble from them before.
thyme

Re: bonnes nouvelles de Thyme

Messagepar Matthieu » Mar 12 Fév 2008 16:32

dans le cadre toujours actif des bonnes nouvelles :

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/Matthieu/Seamle ... Lathe.html

C'est pas beau, ça? Et maintenant j'avoue tout : ceci est bien la mise à jour la plus récente de Thyme, mais il y en a plusieurs autres en retard sur mon bureau :oops:

(Ah, au fait, pendant que j'y pense et avant de me lancer à nouveau dans un lourd travail, est-ce que cette traduction intéresse quelqu'un?
Faute de feed back je n'en sais rigoureusement rien et je suppose que tout le monde sait l'anglais).
Matthieu
Matthieu

Re: bonnes nouvelles de Thyme

Messagepar Sarah » Mar 12 Fév 2008 19:51

Ce n'est pas une simple traduction, ce que tu fais, Matthieu. D'abord, c'est un lien que tu renforces, de un. Ensuite, tu mets à la portée de tous le mode d'emploi d'un logiciel très puissant mais difficile d'approche (tout le monde n'est pas expert).
Ce qu'il faudrait comme feedback, c'est peut-être la publication ici de menues réalisations ?
Je vais voir dès demain si je m'en sors encore avec Seamless3D, et dans quelques jours je montrerai l'abomination produite :)
Peut-être que d'autres suivront ...

Edit : j'ai posté l'info sur web3d-fr.
3D = DDD = Dreamers Dreaming Dreams
SEO berSZerkers | 2006 Chroniques blAXxiEnnes de la Roadeuse
RêveMonde
Sarah
Chipie

PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers Seamless3D